The Haakaa Breastfeeding Nipple Shield is a unique patented design that helps mums
to continue to breastfeed with ease and comfort, even if they are suffering from cracked or bleeding nipples. The shield is made of 100% soft silicone and has an extended teat that puts space between your nipple and your baby's mouth. The unique anti-colic nipple design allows your baby to mimic a natural sucking rhythm while protecting mum's nipple from being bitten or crushed. The round base of our Breastfeeding Nipple Shield helps to keep the shield in place, making for a worry-free breastfeeding experience.
- Patented design that puts space between your breast and your baby's sharp teeth to prevent biting and crushing of cracked and bleeding nipples.
- Orthodontic-shaped nipple design allows babies that have difficulty latching to mimic a natural sucking rhythm.
- Round base helps to keep the shield in place while your baby is feeding.
- Anti-colic and variable flow nipple prevents your baby from choking and makes it easier for them to feed at their own pace.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges that might harbour nasty germs.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Includes one shield and a protective case for storage.
Cleaning and Care
Clean before and after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing this product with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.